Monday 28 January 2008

Welcome and enjoy our Exclusive Freebie Welcome Kit


Our Exclusive Welcome Gift
Designed especially for us by Boo of BooLandDesigns
Not all shown in preview
Welcome to Boo's Blossoms
We are so happy you joined us. first of all, please let us introduce ourselves. We are the CT members for Boo of BooLandDesigns and this is our very own corner of BooLand where we hope to share with you our layouts, hints, tips and fun challenges as well as keep you informed of all the happenings in BooLand itself. You'll find our photos and blog info in the side bar. Visit our blogs for more about us.
Our First Challenge
To get you started, we have set up a ScrapLift challenge for our very first post. You can use the wonderful exclusive Blossoms Kit for this challenge or any of Boo's kits either from her store or freebies from her blog OR you can use anything you have in your own stash (please be sure to credit the Designer). All we ask is that you use one of our lo's, shown below, to lift and put your own unique slant on it. Then, leave us a link with your name in the comments section here and we will choose a winner who will recieve a special prize. All entries will get our exclusive Posting Bonus so be sure to have a go, you've nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Here's what you can earn yourself just for having a go


and a lo using one of the QP's done by our own Boo

and here's what our LO Winners will recieve


and a lo using the May Page by our Boo


What are you waiting for ladies? Get posting your lo's
You can grab our Exclusive Blossoms kit below
Password is giftkit
Thanks for pointing out we'd forgotten the password, hehe, our first glitch. It's all fixed now.

Some of our lo's with our Blossoms Kit

Choose one of these to create your own Blossoms Scraplift

LO's by Lynn, Lois, Lea, Diane, Petra, Pam, Michelle, Christina, Amy, Erika, Melinda,











Grab our 'fan' blinkie

in the side bar, display it on your blog and send us the link and you will recieve an exclusive gift from us


FeedBlitz

Be sure to register via our FeedBlitz for free updates every time we have something new to share with you. You'll find the box at the top in the side bar. And you'll recieve a gorgeous Desktop QP just for registering.

BooLand News

Be sure to visit BooLand for some super freebies and don't forget

Boo's SAS~y Colour Challenge.

The new feb challenge starts today over at SAS. Boo is giving away a whole kit for you to play with in the challenge or you can use the colour swatch to enter your very own kit and as always, everyone who takes part gets a wonderful posting bonus too. Here's a little glimps of whats in store for you

This is the Feb color Challenge Freebie Kit which you can grab at the SAS Store here

and this is the Posting Bonus for Feb which you can earn by participating in Boo's Color Challenge at SAS. Check it out here


We hope you come back soon . We have lots of wonderful goodies to share throughout February. We can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge.

Hugs from us all
Boo's Blossoms

31 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

great week

Ladye said...

WOW and Double WOW!!! This is great, thanks for making it to show off your Blossoms. I can hardly wait to see all the great things that folks will be making with the gift kit.

Unknown said...

Looks great!
Big Hugs,
Claudette

Anonymous said...

Ok Blossoms lol this does look like an amazingly fun place! I think I'm in the slow group though... I keep rereading everything but can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to do to get the password to access this fabulous welcome kit. What am I missing?

Boo said...

Hey anon, thanks so much for pointing that rather important missing feature for us, yikes, its all fixed now. the password is on the blog
Huggles for the Blossoms x

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ladies! Thought I gone totally senile lol! This looks fabulous! Can hardly wait to play with it! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful gift!

Enjoyed looking at all the lovely layouts - thank you for posting and sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these adorable kit!

Hugs

Brigitte

fran b said...

Thank you sooooo much for this Fabulous kit!

Terebene said...

Congrats on the new blog and thanks! for the kit.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Boo, beautiful kit as always!! Rock on! Your CT has done an awesome job on all their beautiful LOs!!
Showing my fan pride on my blog, just scroll down to the right.
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for sharing this wonderful kit

KrisG said...

I'm showing love for YOUR blog on MINE, lol. Step one done... next to do a LO! This is sooo new to me, I've never done a scraplift!
http://krisgliesmann.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What an awesome megakit. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Unknown said...

Great job! Boo is so lucky to have such an awesome CT!
LO Link is: http://www.phenomenal-webmistress.net/blog/gallery
and the blinkie is on my blog:
http://www.phenomenal-webmistress.net/blog

Thanks for the great challenge and freebies!
Shel

ScrapShana said...

Great information and a lovely kit freebie! I've bookmarked this blog so I can check out the challenges in more detail later on. Always up for a new challenge, or two. ;)

Barb said...

wow, so much great stuff to look at! Great job!

SarahG said...

Great Challenge! The QP's are so pretty!
Enjoy your weekend!

LindaJD said...

Hi Again girls, I did leave a message in your chat box last night but just had to drop in here too, you have done a wonderful job on your layouts and getting the blog started, and BOO's Gift is AWESOME!! thank you all so much, I have added a little note about you on my blog..oh yes and my scraplifted layout too...
the link is either here or in my siggy..
http://lindajd.blogspot.com/

Starla said...

Wow! and Thanks!! Starla

AdronsCatherine said...

I totally had to learn how to add blinkies to my sidebar today - something I've been putting off for quite a while now! I just adore this gorgeous kit and thank you s very much for sharing it!!!

http://ascrapaholicsconfessions.blogspot.com/

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for such a AWEOME kit & hopefully I'll find time tomorrow to give it A go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how fun!!! You Blossoms have done a magnificent job of it here! And besides that, your layouts are a delight. Thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this fun little spot, and thank you as well for sharing your creative talents with us.

And Boo, this kit is GORGEOUS!!! Very pretty, thank you so much. What a great idea to do this and congrats on having such a marvelous CT.

Catherine said...

Hi,

Thank you for such a beautiful welcome kit! I've enjoyed the scraplift challenge. Here's my link: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=257097&cat=500
Cheers, Catherine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and wonderful layouts from all of you. Talent is amazing from all. Thanks,

Anonymous said...

Here is what I made with this sample kit. this is the first thing i have ever done- i only discovered digital scrapbooking last night and i have never done real life scrapbooking because i have six kids. i think that's enough said. here's my first thing
and i now have 3 blog posts about the whole adventure.

elenasworld said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous kit! The challenge sounds wonderful! What pretty shades of pink.

Sonja said...

what a great challenge, I already have an idea of what I will do ... once I am able to grab the remaining links. Papers 3, 4, 5 & 6 keep giving me errors when trying to load 4shared. I'll keep trying though!

roman said...

What a beautiful kit! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

This kit is so beautiful! Thank you so much. I had fun working with it. Here is my scraplift:
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8075
in the SAS Gallery.

KrisG said...

Finally!! I'm done! PSP was being a pain in my... well, you know. I wasn't sure if you had a special place to post so I just put it on my blog.
http://krisgliesmann.blogspot.com/2008/02/another-challenge-done.html

And my email is KrisGliesmann@aol.com

Hope you like it! I used Lois' LO for my scraplift... loved it... had to try it! Thanks for all the fun! Hugz, KrisG