The time has come for the Competition to start. As I take a deep breath, and try to do a mental check to see if all our little Gifties are in a row, the T's crossed and the I's dotted, I so want this to be fun.
The requirements are as follows:
The BIGGEST requirement of ALL is to have fun and create. I know we have enjoyed working with the kits and I a certain you will have fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Layout must be made with the sample of Spring Passions that Boo has provided on her blog and The Sampler can be found HERE
1) We want to see what Spring looks like where you live. I realize it isn't Spring in all places, but whatever the season is that follows Winter is what we are looking for. It can be flowers, places, people, pets or anything that means Spring to you. Just use at least 2 photographs and tell us a little about your World, please.
2) You choose the size for your layout, it can be any of the standard sizes. For our purposes the preview needs to be 600x600 72dpi (just like you do for the galleries).
3) Templates are allowed. Just be sure to give credit to the designer.
4) All previews are to be emailed to us at mailto:BoosBlossomBlog@Hotmail.com
and please send them as attachments along with the credits and the name you would want to be shown on the Blog.
5) The prizes will be BragBook pages and Cdpages. Each entry will receive a thank you gift from Boo and the Blossoms for taking the time to come play with us.
6) Final day to enter your layout is April 21st and all prize links will be sent out by the end of the month.
7) All entries will be posted on the blog in the order we receive them, be sure to check it to see what all has been done. Of course there is no Adult material allowed.
Each visitor to our Blog is SPECIAL in every way, and we just wanted you to know how much we enjoy your comments and partipation. We thought this little Competition would be a fun way for you all to play with the Blossoms, and play we do....LOL