Friday 14 March 2008

Another month half gone

Spring is coming, I just know it is.... I am so ready to take off to grab some more photos of flowers to scrap. When I cannot find anything else to play with that grabs my fancy, I turn to flowers and this month has had several times that for challenges flowers worked perfectly. Thought I would share a few with y'all and IF I can remember what challenge I made them for I'll tell you that also.

This was created using some of the freebies from the 100 Days and a template from Julie Cohen at SAS for her Template challenge. Flowers were grown by my Cousins and hopefully they will be in full bloom when we have the Family Reunion at their house on the Trinity River, so I can get more photos to scrap.
Now this one was done for KimB's Color Challenge at DSO, using Boo's kit she made for that challenge. I used one of Jaana Saker's Templates to showcase this terrible, stinging plant.


This one showcases one of Boo's older freebies and a template by TrishH Designs, Templates-n-More at DoItDigi and was created for her 2nd template challenge at DID for March. This Wisteria bush that is in my front yard, it is about 30/40 years old and used to stand like a tree but time and old age has caused it to sag, but it still blooms it's heart out every year.



Well this is enough for today. Be sure to share your LOs made with Boo's products, so we can share them and reward you for your time and effort.


Till next time,


This is Lois

Shhhhhh, This is Boo and I've got a BIG Surprise for my Blossoms, hehe, Tomorrow is the BIG Day. Hugs. xx

1 comment:

KrisG said...

Lois! These are gorgeous!!!! I love seeing what can be done with Boo's kits... they're always so fantastic and you definitely do them justice. Thank you for sharing.
Sidenote: I'm sorry I haven't replied to your email yet. I have been soooooo sick and at the computer very little time. I promise I'll try to get to it this week. HUGZ