Thursday 13 March 2008

You are all Winners

WOW, I don't know whats going on with my email box. I have over 2000 in there and I'm struggling to seperate your email addy's to send out your PB's

So, I don't want you girls to wait any longer. Its already been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long so I'm popping the links for your PB's up here. Yes, I realise that means some folk will grab them without doing what you guys did to get them but its that or no PB and I don't want YOU to miss out on what you so rightly deserve. I hope thats ok with you guys.

I have to say, I am sooooooo impressed with you all for being so very very patient with me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

Thank you everyone who took part in these challenges. They are now closed.

As soon as we get a Dedictated Blog Blossom who will be responsible for sending our your PB's we will have another fab challenge and lots more goodies for you.

meanwhil, Please enjoy your PB's, finally lol

For those of you who sent in LO's from the Scrap Challenge. A Huge Thank you. Some of them have been posted here and we've visited them all. We LOVED them.

It was Way too hard for us to choose just one winner for this challenge as they were all so beautiful so you all get the Winners Prize.

Only those who submitted lo's, please email me for your pb at booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk

I have the Winners Prize waiting for you.

Please make sure you put 'Blossoms Winners' in the subject line so I recognise the mail and grab it.

Thanks again everyone


Here are the links and passwords for your goodies

Blinkies http://www.4shared.com/file/36482939/e06da118/BlossomsBlinkieBonus.html password is blinkie
DeskTop http://www.4shared.com/file/36380159/f28af15/blos_desktop.html password is desktop
Posting Bonus http://www.4shared.com/dir/5509126/b977769d/Blossoms_Posting_Bonus.html password is bonus

Hugs to you all
Boo and the Blossoms x
Boo

2 comments:

KrisG said...

Thank you for the awesome downloads! Gorgeous!!!!! It was fun playing along :)

AdronsCatherine said...

Oh, Boo, you are just so sweet! Thank you very much for the gorgeous gifts :)