Friday 28 March 2008

IT will be HERE on April 1st


I am getting excited as I see the prizes coming in. Two of the Blossoms Rusty and Michelle, have created some of the prettiest Bragbook pages and CD pages, you will ever want to see. They were all created with BoolandDesign's SPRING PASSION, and they are so yummy, you are just going to drool when you see them on Tuesday morning. SO do not forget to run over to Boo's Blog and grab the sampler so you will have it on hand to create your layouts for the Competition.

This Competiton will have a theme. We want to see what Spring looks like where you live, but that is all I am telling now...LOL There will be a few more requirements, but this gives you time to snap a few pictures if you do not already have a stash. If I can get permission I'll show a little sneek peek of the prizes over the weekend.

No layout from me today, but I did snag a couple from the other Blossoms. These ladies show just how versatile Spring Passion is. It makes nice layouts for boys and horses, same as it does for the girls in our lives.


Easter Egg Hunt by dilynch99


My Mom's 1st Horse by jonesacr


Outstanding LOs, aren't they?


Well I think the basketball game is over so it is off to the TV room, so I'll be back over the weekend to give a few more deatils about the Competition.


Night all,


Lois

3 comments:

verabear said...

Ok you got me very interested. Can't wait to hear more.

But wait, we don't have Spring season here. I wonder how I can participate?

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed that it's turned into a competition instead of a challenge. It had sounded like fun, but I'm so not into competition on any level. Minus the competition part, it's such a great idea to see what 'spring' looks like around the world! Hoping you will have some in the future that are not competitions but rather just challenges.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... sorry... that previous post didn't come out right! I want to be sure you Blossoms know that I think it's a marvelous idea!!! Seeing spring around the world is going to be loads of fun! I guess I just let my own personal disappointment show thru too much there... heh... sorry 'bout that. I had been hoping to participate in my first blog challenge here with this one, but I just don't wanna ever compete. Oh well, s'ok, there'll be others! Looking forward to seeing spring around the world!!! ... and please accept my apology for being negative in my previous post... ever so very sorry!