Saturday 29 March 2008

Just a little quicky note to answer a couple of comments

Ok I am not sure what season it is in many parts of the world, I think South of the Equator, it is going into what is Fall for us, am I right? So just do the layouts showing the season that follows your Winter. I actually had this discussion with my Hubby last night after I had made my post, and we decided it was just reversed in other parts of the World.

The idea is to see how it looks in your town/city/village after the Winter is gone...LOL I think all of us, long for the coming of the new plants, the baby birds and such, after the dreary weather of Winter has left us behind. I know I can hardly wait for the Wisteria and Amaryllis to pop open their buds, to see a mound of wonderful purple Wisteria and the varied colors of the Amaryllis, is my Spring Tonic.

As for it being a Competition instead of a Challenge, is so we can award more prizes...LOL We are hoping that we get more entries this way, more varity and such. I am not much into competing myself, but do challenges all the time, and Hubby says it is competing, so I guess either way works. Enter and you will get a goodie pack, be one of the ones picked and get more goodies. I will be showing the previews of all the pretty things the Blossoms made for you on Monday evening.

So till then,
Lois

1 comment:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - can't wait to see some of the goodies!! It's all in fun so everyone is a winner!! Hugs!! Till tomorrow!! :)