Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter, Everyone

Ok I am a slacker, like lots of other bloggers. Boo asked for someone to help with this blog and GUESS WHAT? I stepped across that line in the sand...LOL Then I promptly forgot to update the blog, silly me..
I have been trying to come up with a neat challenge for you all, (I was thinking something to do with Spring, of course) but was waiting for her new kits to hit the stores. I have seen a couple of them and let me tell you they are GREAT!!!!! It is more of the Birthstone kits and she has really outdone herself this time. I cannot show you a preview YET but will as soon as I get the ok from the BossLady...
Be sure to check out Boo's Blog you just never know what kind of goodies she will have for you. I know the 100 Days of Freebies is still going strong and if you scroll down a little way the page you can find a sampler for "Spring Passion" it is still active and the kit is on sale until the 27th of March at 25% off which makes it a real good deal

I am sure by now you have seen "SPRING PASSION" and love it as much as I do. Well the girls have been very busy making layouts with it and since they never seem to make it over here to share, I will for them. First a little preview of the kit and I am sure you will agree it is very special. You can find it at Stone Accents Studio


So here are a few of the layouts the Blossoms made with the kit. The first 2 used the beautiful Alpha included in the kit.
PRETTY ONE by Lynncal2
MY LITTLE CHICKADEE by mcouden

JUNE 2006 by likelara

Alana, Easter 2008 by ladye (that's me btw)

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter!

Lois

2 comments:

KrisG said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS layout!!!! I bought this kit THE DAY it came out at SAS. Fabulous kit!! I haven't had time to play with it yet but I WILL!

KrisG said...

... i meant layoutS!