Monday 18 February 2008

2 more Scraplifts

Today I was wandering around here looking at the links in the chatbox and found that we had another scraplift and then looked at the listed blog addresses of those that forgot to leave their email addresses so Boo could send their goodies to them and found that I had been scraplifted. Both ladies did outstanding jobs of the lifts, and I am so happy they liked my layouts enough to give them a try.

This first one is from KrisG and is called Grandchildren-The flowers in my garden and was lifted from my LO called SPRING.

This second one is from DotComma and is lifted from my LO called Buchart Gardens

Just thought you all would enjoy seeing these very nice layouts.
Well I am off to watch some TV, since I have been on this computer most of the day. Doing what you might ask, well I played A LOT of POGO, unzipped some files and played more POGO. I am so good at wasting time when I could be making layouts...LOL
Lois

3 comments:

SHELL (^..^) said...

WOW...what beautiful work.
Michelle
www.bowberrybush.com

KrisG said...

Thanx for posting my LO! And thanks for stopping by my blog! It's soooo odd seeing something that I did on someone else's blog, LOL. Love ALL the LOs!

Census said...

Fantastic layouts and great scrap lifts!! I know what you mean about Pogo too!!