Thursday 29 January 2009

Dec SAS Color Challenge PB

That kit WILL be posted and yes I do have it, still trying to figure out exactly how to give it out. It is our plan to give all the PB's that Boo had provided to us for both SAS and BooLand Designs. Sometimes the file we get is not named the same as the name on the preview and we are having to look though MANY folders to find the right one. That is why the DSO Dec CC kit has now been posted both on Boo's blog and on the Blossom's blog, but better posted twice than not at all.

This has been a little confusing to the Blossoms, since we have no way to 'talk' to Boo, to know what her plans are fot the PBs. I do know she would want her fans to have have whatever is due them and we will try our hardest to get them online, but not all at once. I also think there will be some of the older PBs that I will post for those newer visitors to collect. AS you all know Boo does not know how to make a mini-kit so they would be a good addition to a scrappers Stash...LOL

Hey, but I didn't manage to mess up the links like I usually do....LOL

Check back in a couple of days and I will try to have the SAS Dec CC PB online. RIght now I have to go help my hubby with his eye that he just had surgery on.

Lois

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!