Saturday 14 June 2008

A Saturday update

  Sorry I haven't been taking care of business, but you all know how Summers can be,,,,LAZY.....LOL

I wanted to tell you all about Boo's newest venture. She is selling in a new store called Commercial-use.com and boy does she have some beautiful overlays there. From Dotty to Textiles, something for every taste. They look to me to be a must have if you have any interest in making your own papers. Here is a look at them

cubool03.jpg

cubool04.jpg cubool06.jpg cubool05.jpg

cubool07.jpgcubool09.jpg cubool08.jpg cubool10.jpg

Aren't these beautiful? If I had the desire to be a designer I would just have to have them all. I can tell you Boo is very busy making new things but has been sick with that dreaded Hayfever (I didn't know that it happened in the UK, thought it was just a US thing) so it is slowing her down a bit.

A little birdie told me she has made some new freebies to be released soon and the Blossom's just might have some too. I think we are going to make some Alphas to match some of her latest kits, but not sure just who is making what....Yet.

I guess that is all from me for today, just spending a very lazy day at home, playing with some kits and reading, so I'll wish all a very pleasant Father's Day tomorrow and hopefully the rivers in Iowa will stop flooding those poor people out of their home.

Till next time, from Boo and her Blossoms, Happy Scrapping.

Lois

No comments: