Sunday 14 December 2008

Happy Past and Future Holidays...LOL

I must be the World's Worst Blogger, and that will be my New Year's Resolution to remember to blog at least once a week on this blog and my personal one also.

There have been so many ups and downs at Booland Designs, computers dying, gallery and forum rolling over and playing dead, but Boo and Her Blossoms have continued to create. Between computer failures Boo has created MANY new kits for the month of December. Today I want to highlight one of them, 'Santa's On His Way' and you can find it at SAS and in the Booland Designs Store.

four lo santa

Isn't it a Cutie? I liked it so much I have used it twice already and Christmas isn't even here yet....LOL

The first layout is called Traditions and was for one of ChrissyW's template challenges. Of course it is of my Family

Traditions sm

The second is All Mallory, showing off his Christmas Photos and is called Mallory, Christmas 2008. Along with Boo's Kit I used Andrea Gold's Free template 316. Everything on the layout is made using only the papers from the kit.

Mallory, Christmas 2008 sm

I'll be back later with some more previews of the new kits and layouts made by other Blossoms. Also you should make sure to check Boo's Blog for her new releases. By the way, there is a special blog for the Booland Challenges and you can find it here. Boo even set up a place where everyone can send their entries since our Gallery is having serious problems and has been taken down. You can pick up the Color Challenge kit there and you can also grab the font for the font challenge.

Well, I guess I had better close before I have to start making chapters of the post. So until next time, (and I promise it will be soon), Happy Scrapping from Boo and Her Blossoms.

Lois

PS!!!!!!!!!! Boo took part in both the CHRISTMAS AROUND THE WORLD and the SAS CHRISTMAS CAROL trains. There certainly is a lot of beautiful work on both of those Trains.

No comments: