Tuesday 21 October 2008

Changes in BooLand

This come straight from the BooLand News!!!!!!

(if you haven't subscribed yet, you really should, you never know what nice surprises you will find there. You can subscribe on Boo's Blog)

We have had many problems with our gallery, from not being able to access some of the albums, to confusion with how to upload and find layouts. Boo has decided to change to a more user-friendly gallery layout, but the improvements come with a price. In order to switch to the new gallery, we will have to delete the old one, and all the layouts that have already been uploaded will be lost. We have tried to find a way around this, with no luck. We sincerely apologize for any inconvience and are certain that the new gallery will be worth the trouble of switching. Keep watch on Boo's blog for updates on the progress of our "construction", and for the time being do not upload any new layouts to the gallery. The new gallery should be up and running this week.

Another change is that once the new gallery is online, we will also have a forum! We will have all or challenges posted there, and lots of other fun stuff!

Remember the APPLE ORCHARD DAD is still going on, I know you will not want to miss a part of it. I promise another goodie later in the week and I'll bet there are other things lurking around, just waiting to pop up for you all.

Till then, Happy Scrapping from Boo and her Blossoms,

Lois

2 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks so much for the update!! Thanks for reminding me about the DAD!!! I did notice that #15 is missing? Thanks!! Hugs!! :)

senovia said...

Thanks for visting my blog! I am enjoying your blog. I snagged a quickpage from a previous post. I love many of the designs you show here!
Have a wonderful day!