Wednesday 1 October 2008

New Monthly Challenge!!!

Monthly Font challenge 10/3/08 – 10/31/08

Welcome to BooLandDesigns and our very first monthly challenge!!!! I’m Lynn aka Lynncal and I will be hosting this challenge. The rules are simple :) just download the free monthly font and make a layout using it! Pretty easy right? Post it in our contest gallery at BooLandDesigns by 10pm EDT on the last day of the month and I will reward you with a little pressie! Also remember IF you use BooLand product in your layout you should also enter it in the artist of the month gallery because you just may win a $20 gift certificate if your layout is chosen!!


So for our first month I’d like you to use a font called “Dead Secretary” (well it is Halloween soon hehehe) Here is what is looks like


and you can download it from here

1 comment:

LindaJD said...

Hi Boo...I added my layout to the link below in the Gallery, I couldn't add it to the Artist of the Month though, it wouldn't let me...

Hugs - Linda
Here is the link....>
http://www.boolanddesigns.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=0