Monday 6 October 2008

DAD 5 and another kit preview

Couple of things right off. I understand there have been some problems with the downloads, but Boo and Michelle have corrected the ones they know about. Check the Stores Blog to get any directions you need. Also, besure to check out the Font Challenge, it is a couple of posts down, so just scroll until you find it. That font is really nice. Oh I just found out that I gave credit for one of the layouts to the wrong person, It was by Melinda not Michelle. At least the first name starts with the same letter...LOL

So you want to see DAD5, well here it is;

Today I am showing TIME WON"T WAIT

This stunning Butterfly album comes ready made with the gorgeous Time Won't Wait kit and fits the Maya Road Butterfly chipboard album. It has 6 Photo Pages 1 cover, 2 back covers and 4 journal pages. What a truly beautiful gift this would make.


Now for a Layout, and this time it is one of mine'

Credits:
BoolandDesigns, Time Won't Wait, purescraps [v.vv] template 5, Old Script, Eye Candy Impact Glass

I have to go now and have a look-see at what my day has planned. So from Boo and her Blossoms, Happy Scrapping!!!!

Lois

No comments: