Friday 3 October 2008

DAD 4 and another new kit

It is now Day 4 of Boo's fantastic Apple Orchard . Remember they are in the STORE !
Are you enjoying what you have seen so far?


Today I want to introduce you to Tropicana. It is full of soft but bright colors, just perfect for that get-away to a scrapbook tropical Island.

Now Boo didn't forget to add Of course it comes with some very pretty Hibiscus shaped Brag Book pages.

Now here is a beautiful layout from our own Quick Page designer, Michelle.

Have you visited the BooLandDesign store? I know for a fact it is filled with beautiful kits at GRAND-OPENING prices. There are lots of kits and other items for your scrapping or designing needs. Everything is 25% off right now and oh my gosh, that is almost too good to pass up.... I just looked again and Boo has MEGA kits for 25% off also.

It is late here or maybe I should say early but it is time for me to say Goodnight from Boo and her Blossoms, or Good Morning for those who live in different time-zones.

Lois

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I am really loving Apple Orchard, beautiful! Love the new store!!