Thursday 29 May 2008

2 Things to talk about today

First things first, I have been asking for layouts made with Boo's fantastic 100Days Freebies and we got another fabulous one from Pat Sanders in the UK. It shows her celebrating a milestone birthday with her hubby. I wonder if she dressed in those colors for the kit, or did the kit just happen to be perfect for her dress?????
Now on to the other thing I wanted to tell you about. BOO has her first kit up at DSO and it a beauty and not only is it new, it is on sale along with the very nice Heart shaped quick pages. If you want to see it in the store just click on any of the pictures.

I even linked the preview of these lovely pages.
I'll be showing off some of the pages we have been making for Boo using her newer things, as soon as they are in the stores. So do keep checking with us to see what else is in the works.
I am so glad Boo is with DSO , it is one of the first stores I found when I started Digi-scrapping and I found them to be very helpful. Bunny and her Girls are so much fun, Bunny and KimB keeps me in stitches. Now with Boo there also, I can tell you it will be lively for sure...LOL
Well that is all for tonight, just wanted to let everyone know for sure about Boo's newest venture and I am certain that you all join with the Blossoms in wishing her the best of luck.
So from Boo and her Blossoms, Happy Scrapping,
Lois


1 comment:

LindaJD said...

Hi there I left a message on your chat box earlier that I had sent you an email containing a layout, well it came back so I have uploaded it to photobucket for you..
the link is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ljd2004/Jasmine-_-Dance.jpg

Hugs - Linda