Friday 9 May 2008

Happy Mothers Day.....

Yes, I know its early but I've given the Blossoms a little time off for good behaviour, lol.

Ok, ok, so I'm a big softie and my girls have families and deserve a little pampering too, don't ya think, so, I'm posting part two of our Mothers Day Kit for them today.

You can grab the Blossoms part of this kit here Password is always

and if you came here first, be sure to check out my blog for part 1 as well as the whole weekends 100 Freebies


Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs to all from me and the Blossoms xx

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY all so very much for this BEAUTIFUL kit!!!!!!!!!!!
HPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely kits.

cindiaskew said...

it's beautiful, all of it. can't express enuf appreciation for your labors and talent. tyfs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing these!

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is lovely.

Maru said...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!! for this wonderful kit. I loved it!!!
Maru

grambie said...

To you and the Blossom's I say KUDOS!! for all the wonderful blessings that you have and continue to spread throughout the digital scrapping world. Thanks for another fantastic creation that could only occur under your compassionate leadership. I was in the hospital when all of this occurred for over 3 weeks and so glad that I am able to still download your wonderful works of love. To all of you Love, Prosperity, and Continued Success!!