Sunday 18 May 2008

Another week gone.....

Well another week has passed right by me and I got very little done. I should be doing Spring Cleaning, since we are having company over the weekend, but cleaning is so YUKKY...LOL Our youngest son is coming home for Memorial Day weekend and for his brother's 39th birthday, and he is bringing his Lady Friend with him. So I will be having lots of fun visiting with them.





Last post I asked for layouts using the 100Days Freebies, and I got a real winner to show off here today. OK so Boo did show it off on her blog already but it is very nice and I think it should be shown as many times as possible. It was made by Nancy aka kathleena (as she is known around the NET). I just love layouts using flowers.



The flowers are perfect with this kit.

Well guess this one will have to be short since it is past my bedtime... You know how the older generation is, we have to have our sleep time. So in closing, Happy Scrapping from Boo and her Blossoms.

Lois

PS... Nothing new on the BIG SECRET as of yet, but I sure hope Boo tells it soon or I will just POP because I cannot tell you what it is....LOL

1 comment:

Boo said...

Guess what girls. You all just got tagged hehehehehehehehehhe.
Check out my blog
Huggles
Boo x