Thursday 22 May 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Have you been over to Boo's Blog today? If not you really need to go there and in a hurry. She has a couple of special gifts for everyone AND for those that missed any of the days, she has opened them all back up so you can grab the ones you missed. For the links to the files go to Boo's Blog For day 100 she has given us the following;






Did you notice there were some beautiful QPs?



And the icing on the cake is the Grab Bag of 100 matching items

PASSWORD is 100freebies

It sure made me all warm and fuzzy feeling as I read the comments on each of the MANY downloads to celebrate DAY 100. I know how special Boo is and how much the Blossoms enjoy and admire her, but to see how much the rest of the scrapping world feels the same, well, it is overwhelming. So from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for telling her how much she means to each of you.

Post before last I had asked for layouts you all had made using this gift kit, and have gotten only a couple to show off here, so how about it folks, want to share with the Blossoms and Boo too of course? Tonight's layout is from Mary, from Edmonton, Alberta and shows off her Bird Friends ( a Lady after my own heart).

Now about the BIG Secret, Boo only told you about half of it, but she threatened to take away my posting privileges if I told what the other half is, so I'll be good and now tell, YET....LOL Of course the part she did tell is very wonderful all by it's self, to get to work with those DORK DANCING ladies at DSO is very much an honor. I, for one, really look forward to seeing her there.

So from Boo and Her Blossoms, we hope you get many scrapping hours of pleasure out of this HUGE gift. Happy Scrapping to all,

Lois

No comments: