Friday 16 May 2008

I had a LIGHTBULB moment

Well, maybe I didn't see a big old light bulb, but while visiting the Boss Lady's blog, I thought how nice it would be if those of you that have used her wonderful 100 Days Freebies to make layouts, would share them with me so I can post them here so she can see how pretty they are. Soooooo Why not send them to me at Boo'sBlossomsBlog@hotmail.com and I'll get them posted while we wait for the reveal of the BIG SECRET!

About the BIG SECRET, I have seen a little of it and you are gonna be lovin' the whole thing and soon, I think. That is one of the wonderful things about being on her Creative Team, we do get the first look at her new things. Hey she has to have something to show the rest of the world when she releases new kits, right? I can tell you this, IT IS BIG and all of you will really be surprised at what it is....TEE HEE Too bad she will not allow me to give hints, 'cause I sure would, being the kind of gal I am , you know...LOL

While we have been on vacation, I have been busy burning DVDs of my kits and pages, due to one of the CTs losing her external hard drive, I thought I had better get my good stuff all tucked away for safe keeping. I also have done some organizing of things so maybe I can find what I am looking for when I want it. Hey I even had a couple of days where I WANTED to clean closets, hubby thought I had lost my mind and then he realized that must mean I wanted to go shopping so I could fill it up again. So he wasn't near as happy as he was when I started that chore. I have been filling boxes with clothes I haven't worn in several years and passing them on to the Salvation Army Store, tried to give them to the local Women's Center but they didn't need them. So along with the other things I recycle, I do the same with clothes.

I have made a couple of layouts but nothing much in the scrapping mode for the past week or so, but I know we will be very busy just before the announcement of the BIG SECRET.

Well enough for tonight, remember to send me your layouts so I can show them off here.

Goodnight from Boo and her Blossoms, and happy scrapping to you all,

Lois

No comments: