Friday 2 May 2008

It is finally here, National Scrapbooking Day!!

All over the scrapping community I am seeing sales, challenges, contests and freebies. I know that Stone Accents Designs is having a sale, for sure you will find all of the BoolandDesigns for a remarkable 35% off for the 3rd and 4th of May. I told you we had some very nice things for your NSD gifts and here they come. All we ask in return is for you to leave us a little comment. You can either leave it on the blogs or on 4shared.
From Boo, you can find the links on Boo's Blog , so I think you will want to rush right over there and grab this up.
Password for her gift is gift The password for our gift is gift
*Here is the link Ladies or click the preview*
Oh WOW I cannot find the link, but I'll make sure it is here tomorrow first thing. Due to the time difference between Texas and the UK, I cannot talk to Boo till morning my time. So Please check back during the day on Saturday, and I'll have fixed this little problem.

Several of the Blossomsve made some veracy as made 10 beautiful Bracket Album Quick ges for you and you can find them on her blog, PhotosandPurls

Trudie AKA Scrapbrat, made this wonderful cluster and border for your scrapping pleasure. You can find it on her blog, Scrapbrats



Blossom Lynn AKA Lynncal made you a beautiful kit, and this you can get here, there are 2 downloads.


Elements Papers


Blossom Erika, has some Quick Pages and Alphas on her Blog, LarasdigWorld



Lastly comes my offering, it is a set of 2 Alphas made with Boo's Music Man kit. You can find it on my blog, Scrappin' With Ladye


I hope you find something that is very special to you during this fun occasion. I remember all the great blogs I visited last year, many of which have become cyberfriends, so before you leave each blog, please take the time to say thank you, it only takes a second and makes us feel so warm and fuzzy when we read the posts.

So from Boo and her Blossoms, have a wonderful time tomorrow, searching for all the goodies and Happy National Scrapbooking Day to each and everyone of you.

Lois

6 comments:

KrisG said...

Wowowowowow!!!!!! You weren't kidding when you said we had a surprise!!!! FANTASTIC giveaway and I can't wait til Saturday to go shopping (hubby doesn't know yet, hehe). Thank you for ALL you ALL have done!!! I'll be coming back tomorrow to hit up the links of the people who haven't posted yet AND the second half of the kit, LOL. THANK YOU!!!!

Starr said...

thanks for sharing :) Happy NSD

Scraps of Candy said...

Just beautiful. This was my CT freebie pick for today at My Scrap Shop. Have a wonderful NSD and weekend.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY all so very much for ALL your FANTASTIC goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

WOWZERS!! Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC goodies! Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :D

grambie said...

I am having a fun time downloading all the beautiful celebratory kits and appreciate the active link from NSD. I missed all the activities due to hospitalization, but know that my heart was there instead. Of course I missed the shopping part and I admit that I am addicted to that part of scrapping. Although, I might be physically unable to scrap more than one layout during the month, there is nothing to keep me from shopping and shopping. So, I am waiting for the next sale. Thanks for your kindness and dedication to help the scrappers through various and learning ways. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO