Tuesday 29 April 2008

Have you seen this new Kit by Boo?


I told you that Boo has been really busy these past few weeks and she has made some beautiful new kits. She created some that are dedicated to her Sisters and Mother. Each kit is in the style of that person and are priced very nicely at $1.99 at both Color Line Designs and Stone Accents Studio . I thought it would be nice you read the description as Boo has written it for the stores.

"There is an elegance about my sister, Margarita. A classic style that favours the Victorian era and I'm sure she would fit in perfectly in that time frame. She's not old fashioned at all but she adores all those classy colours and styles so this little kit fits her to a tee.

Full of bygone elegance and charm with its rich Burgundy's and pearls as well as that touch of gold, you can't beat it for all of your heritage lo's but I think, with its powdery effects, its a perfect kit for most anything requiring that softer, classy look.

Kit contains 10 gorgeous papers and almost over 20 pretty elements. Hows that for a cool bargain."


Oh you say you want to see what I am talking about? Well here is the kit previews

MARGARITA



Did you happen to notice the header for this post? It is a preview of the Alpha I made to share with you and you can get it by clicking on the image. The password is blossom

FYI---The alpha has both upper and lower case along with numbers, the ones with the little dots beneath them are the lower case ones.

I think you are going to see a few more goodies made by the Blossoms using these new kits in the future and there are quite a few to chose from, so be sure to give them a look see at either Color Line Designs or at Stone Accents Studio

That is all for now, will keep you up-to-date on the BIG Secret as soon as we can tell you all about it. It is really great and very much in Boo's wonderful STYLE....LOL

From Boo and her Blossoms, Happy Scrapping and Good Afternoon,

Lois

1 comment:

KrisG said...

THANK YOU!!!! Love the alpha and can't wait to see what's up! I already nabbed "part 1" from Boo's blog and am now on the way to the store.... I can't wait! I just get sooo excited when I see new stuffies!