Sunday 27 April 2008

SHHHHHHHHHH I know a BIG SECRET

If you do not see the Blossoms much in the next week or so, never fear we are around. Our fearless leader has us working on some new projects that we cannot tell you about YET!!!!

We are going to have some special goodies for all of you on National Scrapbooking Day May 3rd, but that isn't the BIG Secret. Nope I ain't a gonna spill the beans early, but I can tell you this, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!! For the NSD you will probably have to visit several of our different blogs and you can find the links on the right side of the page. That way I do not have to do all the uploading....LOL Plus you get a chance to get to know us a little better.

As for the problem with posting comments on 4shared, the way around it is to just to put in the password again when it sends you back to that page. Of course you have to re-post your comment, but we so love to read them.

Oh and another thing, if you make a layout using one of Boo's freebie kits, you can send it to me and I'll be more than happy to post it on the blog. I'll bet Boo would love to see what all you are doing with her gifts.

We are so happy everyone is enjoying their prizes, Rusty and Michelle did a wonderful job creating them for you all.

Well that is all the news I have right now, so till next time, Happy Scrapping from Boo and her Blossoms,

Lois

No comments: