Tuesday 8 April 2008

Latest Competition Layout

Well, I have been on a mini-vacation from blogging I guess...LOL Actually I just didn't get around to it, so here is the latest entry in our Competition. By the way, in case you have lost the email address it is mailto:BoosBlossomsBlog@hotmail.com and for the requirements just scroll down a little and you will find both those and the link to the Spring Passion sampler

Tonight's entry comes to us from Mary in Alberta. Talk about a severe weather change, they sure had one up there (well it is up from where I am down here in Texas). I love the way she showed what a difference 3 days can make in Springtime weather. While she was dealing with snow, I was running around is shorts and enjoying being outside in the sunshine and admiring all the pretty flowers that are in bloom.

MARY- Spring in Alberta




I guess this goes to show us it really isn't Spring in all places YET....LOL

Well it is getting to be bedtime for this old woman, so I'll just say......

Happy Scrapping from Boo and Her Blossoms,

Lois

1 comment:

Pooh Bear said...

I had to laugh at the layout of snow. We were running around with short sleeves, taking off the studded tires. Move the snow blower out and the mower in.. well.. so far, we've had a foot of snow... not all of it stayed, but it is STILL snowing... springtime in Anchorage Alaska is the same as Alberta...lol....