Wednesday 16 April 2008

3 new Competiton layouts + an extra

Hey, Everyone,

Sorry I have been missing in action, didn't mean we weren't getting new layouts to post just means I was busy doing my own scrapping, babysitting and chasing critters. More about that later after you see the wonderful entries to be posted today.


From Candy aka scrapsofcandy of Maryland, Budding Spring


And from PatSanders_Hertfordshire, England, Spring in Hertfordshire, England

Last but not least, is Angie of HFD heishmanfarms designs, with her entry. I am going to name it Spring flowers


All of these entries have been wonderful, so many styles and ideas. You all have sent such great layouts and each is a winner in my book.



Now about my critters....LOL I live in a small town in SE Texas, 20,000+ folks, but is still kinda rural, with lots of vacant land around and it's share of local wildlife. Well, a family of Possums have taken up residents in my backyard, not that I really mind that too much. Drives the dog crazy when she can see the little ones but cannot catch them since they can climb a tree and she cannot. Well this past Sunday I was sitting enjoying the birdsong and reading my book, when I hear a strange noise in my breakfast room, upon checking it out, I found a baby Possum had come in through the open patio door. Took awhile but I rescued my house from it, and relocated it across the road on a vacant field. Monday I saw one in the backyard, so with camera in hand and small dog in front, I managed to get the photos I just had to scrap for the post tonight...LOL Kit is BoolandDesigns, Birthstone Series, May Emerald and you can find it at Stone Accents Studio. The template is by Beth Long and since I had wanted to try brackets this was perfect.



Hope you do not mind I break into the Competition to show off my Possum layout...LOL


I just wanted to say again for Boo and her Blossoms, thank you all for sending in your entries. We are certainly enjoying each and every one of them.

So from the Critter Lady and the rest of Boo's Blossoms, have a good night and Happy Scrapping.

Lois

1 comment:

KrisG said...

WOW! Loving all the Spring Passions LOs!!! So many different ideas for using this kit!

And I love your LO!!! I have a few brackets and really want to figure out how to use them!! Good luck in the competition!