Thursday 3 April 2008

WOW 2 entries already

Got up this morning and checked our mailbox at Hotmail, and guess what? We had 2 entries waiting for us, very pretty ones for sure. I am already loving these Springtime layouts.



One was from Deb in Missouri and the other from Tammy in Ohio, so hang on folks, Spring is actually trying to happen...LOL



DEB- Missouri Spring

TAMMY- Ohio Blooms

You know it is almost like Christmas when I get to open emails and find such lovely layouts in them. So I am waiting for all the rest to show up so I can showcase them here.

Happy Scrapping from Boo and her Blossoms!

Lois

1 comment:

mhsalgado said...

Perfect layouts for a "Blossom" contest. I love both of these entries. Deb's bloom photos and Tammy's beautiful photo are breathtaking. This contest is going to be hard to choose a winner because so far, each layout, in my opinion, wins. Lovely job ladies.