Friday 4 April 2008

More Beautiful Entries

I am having so much fun!!! I get to open emails and NOT find spam, bad news or anything but beauty. What more could a Girl want??? LOL

The entries are coming in and from all over the globe. So far Ohio is ahead in entries but I am certain that will change. All of the entries are very well done, and the photos are so bright and cheery, makes me want to give the flowers a quick sniff, they all look so real.
So far today we got 4 more and they are all BEAUTIES!!!

TEREBENE sends this one Spring in Arlington (Arlington National Cemetery)


Melody AKA pebbles7195 shares Spring in Savannah

Livia from the Netherlands, shares Welcome Spring


Cindi aka Vanjo Designs shares another look (look at that the Koi is awake) at Spring in Ohio

I am so amazed at the different looks you all have gotten with this sampler and I can tell you that Boo and her Blossoms are really enjoying them all, but I have the best job, I get to see them first...LOL

There will not be an update tomorrow ( unless Boo or one of the other Blossoms sneaks in to say HELLO), we are going to a Family Reunion and will not be home until late. So I am going to visit with relatives, eat way too much and take a ton of pictures to scrap. SO while I am off having fun, I hope I get lots more entries so that I will have something to do on Sunday afternoon, while I rest from my fun filled day (and yes, I do find this computer stuff relaxing).

So until next time, Happy Scrapping from Boo and the Blossoms,

Lois

3 comments:

mhsalgado said...

These entries are absolutely gorgeous! Each and every one of these spring photos are beautiful and the way they've been show cased on these layouts is perfect. The added journaling on each, at least for me, is the "icing on the cake". Wonderful job!

Boo said...

Oh WOW, these entries are breathtaking. I get sooooo excited popping in to see whats new and you gals never fail to amaze me. Fantastic work ladies.
Hugs
Boo x

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks for posting my layout and the other layouts are all so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing them - can't wait to see more!! Hugs!! :)