Friday 11 April 2008

'Nuther new Competition layout to show off

Spring sure has been slow in arriving at some places. Just got another layout, this one from Ontario Canada. It shows the poor little birdies shivering in the cold but I guess they thought since the calender said it was Spring they should come on back home.


Lynda sends us Spring Birds from Ontario


I am send some sunny thoughts to our readers in the parts of the World that are getting all the gloomy days and here in the States, the terrible storms that are destroying homes and lives.
Short post tonight, just got home from another wedding, and after chashing the BOY around for a couple of hours this MaMaw is tired.
So in closing Happy Scrapping and Sunny thoughts from Boo and her Blossoms.
Lois

2 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

Another lovely layout. I was out buying supplies today..(yuck). The sun was bright, the ice was slick and the only birds I saw was ravens yelling at me..(there are tons of them here... everywhere) Anyway... wonderful to see green grass and new birds..

We are up to more than 14 hours of daylight.. so the snow is melting fast...goodness.. I don't usually ramble on comments..hehe

KrisG said...

WOW! I'm loving all the great layouts!!! I love this kit sooo much but we STILL don't have spring here in Chicago... no flowers but lots of cold. Yesterday it even SNOWED!!!! I'm really hoping to find some spring here before the April 21 cutoff, LOL. Thanx to all for sharing their awesome creations... they definitely bring some inspiration!